Sold Under the Hammer by Mark Taylor!
Property ID 1927999Ray White Cleveland presents this custom built double storey home, perched perfectly to capture the bay breeze and stunning views of the water and Stradbroke island. Set in a quiet, leafy street within walking distance of the schools and shops, this immaculate home offers comfort and convenience for a growing family.
A separate entrance via a courtyard to the front of the house offers the potential to create a self-contained granny flat which can be rented out . The double lock-up garage has a storage room/study that has been used as a photographer's dark room.
The balcony overlooks the large backyard which has plenty of space for a pool. The kids can enjoy playing sport whilst the parents can utilise the entertainment area to have BBQs with family and friends. You can ride your bike with your kids at the Crystal Waters park or watch them skate at the local skate park.
With so many options and extra features an opportunity also exists for a savvy investor to land bank this flat, large block with a wide frontage which can be potentially subdivided.
* 805m2 block with 19.4m frontage potentially subdividable
* Four bedrooms, all with built-ins
* North-easterly aspect to keep the home warm in winter and cool in summer
* Centrally located, within minutes drive to both the Cleveland and Victoria Point shopping precincts
* Redlands Special school, Carmel College, Thornlands and Bayview state schools nearby and within the Cleveland High School catchment area
* Two-way family bathroom downstairs and two en-suites upstairs
* Fully gated and fenced to ensure privacy and security
* Solar panels and Solahart to save on electricity bills
* Vacumaid and powered shed
* Public transport moments away
* Rental appraisal $550 - $600 per week .
Ideal for families or smart investors.
MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT RAY WHITE CLEVELAND AND FIND THE TIME TO INSPECT THIS UNIQUE PROPERTY. PROPERTIES LIKE THIS DO NOT COME ON THE MARKET OFTEN SO MAKE AN OFFER BEFORE YOU MISS OUT!